Progressive resumption of operations and in-store services
Select Optical Warehouse locations are now open with a limited schedule and are happy to serve you by appointment only.
We have put all the necessary safety measures in place to ensure a safe shopping environment for both our customers and our employees. These new procedures are following provincial guidelines and instructions from our professional order in order to limit the risk of spread of COVID-19.
In order to respect social distancing rules, the following changes have been made:
- Reduced number of employees in store
- Limited number of customers allowed to enter and be in the store at the same time
- Specific time slots and durations for appointments to eliminate wait times between customers
- Customers will be required to make an appointment
Consult our opening hours on the Locations page
Call to book an appointment
- Stores currently open and accepting appointments:
- Chicoutimi: 418 973-3994
- Drummondville: 819 850-7245
- Granby: 450 877-1190
- Gatineau: 819 303-8420
- Halifax : 902 444-1082
- Laval: 450 934-0444
- Lévis: 418 903-6661
- Longueuil: 450 693-0311
- Montréal: 514 437-0617
- Québec : 418 741-3113
- Saint-Jérôme: 579 281-0040
- Sherbrooke: 819 791-7774
- Terrebonne: 450 704-4212
- Trois-Rivières : 819 840-4622
- If you choose to present yourself in person to book an appointment, please note that customers that have an appointment will be served before the staff can help you with your booking.
Types of services you need an appointment for
- To pick up your glasses
- To purchase a new pair of glasses
- For an adjustment or repair to your glasses
- For a contact lens order (you may also place a renewal order by phone)
BEFORE You Arrive
- Before coming to the store, please be sure that one of the following applies to you:
- You have your valid prescription on hand for a new purchase.
- We have your valid prescription on file.
- Your purchase does not require a valid prescription. (For example, to purchase a pair of non-prescription sunglasses.)
Upon Your Arrival to the Store
- Ring the doorbell and an employee will come greet you.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands at our hand sanitizing station.
- You will need to answer questions on a COVID-19 questionnaire pertaining to your health and travel.
- You will need to maintain the required 2 metres social distancing at all times between employees and other customers.
- Please note that customers allowed to enter the store will be prioritized based on appointments.
- You will be accompanied by an employee at all times throughout the frame selection process.
- You will need to wear a mask.
- Only one person will be allowed in the store to accompany you.
- You must have your valid prescription on hand or we must have it on file.
Picking Up Your Eyeglasses
- Only the person picking up their glasses will be allowed to enter the store unless that person is a child or someone requiring assistance.
Safety and Disinfection Protocols
We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable shopping experience from start to finish. Our Smart Mirror technology allows our opticians to take the necessary measurements for your lenses while maintaining 2 metres social distancing.
Our employees are instructed to follow strict hygiene protocols as established by the Public Health Agency of Canada as well as our professional order.
- Frequent disinfection of all high-touch surfaces such as counters, displays, payment terminals, and other similar surfaces.
- All equipment is disinfected after each use.
- Gloves, tissues, and disinfecting wipes are available for you to use.
- Our employees will be wearing a mask while serving you.
The Optical Warehouse Team